Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm more than halfway through the second season of "Lost" now.  It's kind of bugging me how so many of the characters have behaved out of... character... all season.  I don't get it.  And I'm getting tired of the moony-eyed stares and people shooting people randomly and multiple inexplicable plotlines still hanging unexplained and muddled... I completely understand why my brothers both gave up after the second season.  I will continue on, though, as recommended by so many fans.  I will give it a fighting chance by sticking with it into the third season.  It had better improve, though...

I still like the characters and the story is still mostly compelling.  In fact, the show reminds me of a rather long novel. There are sections that make me have to keep reading, and sections that are weak and less interesting. I keep coming back for more with the hope that it will return to the enjoyment of the first few chapters...

No comments: