Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Lost" and Found

I started "Lost" on Sunday by watching episode 1.  That night I had a nightmare.  I no longer remember the details except that there was a familiar damp jungle and a feeling of "something hiding in the woods".  I wasn't expecting the first episode to be so scary!  I don't mean the plane crash, I was expecting that, but not the unseen, enormous monster in the jungle part.  *Shudder*.  I did go back for a second episode, and it wasn't as scary, but just as intriguing.  I am not wholly hooked, but I am definitely interested.  I will be watching episode 3 as soon as I have both time and desire at once.  So far, I have been keeping pretty busy with the first days of school for my kids and the first weeks of a new job for me! I will probably only get to see a couple of episodes a week, but that will be enough, I think...

Dare I write down who I think will be the next to die?  I am trying not to assume anything by the fact that certain characters aren't featured in photos from future seasons.  I am also trying very hard not to look online for spoilers... I'll be good.


2 comments:

Angie said...

I never saw this show, but maybe I should give it a shot. I do read your blogs although I don't always comment, sometimes I print them off so I can read them at other times and so I forget to comment, but I love reading them and want you to continue.

Steph said...

It's freaking me out, but it's SO good!!