Saturday, August 17, 2013

Photo Issues

I just noticed that many of my photos are no longer showing on my blog posts. I don't know how to fix this without starting over with posting them, which is SO not going to happen, so I apologize and I feel bad and wish my blog looked more professional and all that, but I don't know what's gone wrong, so I don't know how to fix it. Most of the photos I use on this site are either from IMDB or from Goodreads. I'm wondering if that is the problem. Maybe (IMDB in particular) has begun blocking their images from being shared? I don't know. 

From now on, I will have to do things the hard way, by downloading images to my computer and then uploading them to the blog and captioning them to credit the sources, instead of uploading them directly from the URL where they live. Boo.

If anyone knows how to resolve this problem between Blogger and online images, please let me know. In the meantime, I hope you continue to enjoy my blog. I sure enjoy having you visit. 

No comments: